MAINE FISHERMEN’S FORUM 2021 TRADE SHOW
Exhibitor Setup Information Sheet
- You have already received your 2021 Forum Trade Show Contract. Please read both sides of the contract carefully along with the following information and retain for your records.
- RESERVATIONS: A Samoset reservation form is enclosed. Reservations must be made through this form. The Ledges Motel (800) 898-8944, Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inns (207) 236-0500 and Capt. Lindsey House Inn (207) 596-7950 are all available during the Forum. Also available is the Hampton Inn & Suites (207) 594-6644, the Tradewinds (207) 596-6661 and the Rockland Harbor Hotel (207) 594-2131. Please check our website for additional options for accommodation in the area. www.mainefishermensforum.org
- SET UP WILL BE THURSDAY, MAR. 4, 2021. Forklift service is provided during specific times only. Forklift operation will be allowed from 8 a.m. til 10 a.m. only. Please make a point of being on time for both events – your cooperation is very important. All other exhibitor set up will begin at 10 a.m. (in the engine room) and must be completed by 5 p.m., when the doors will be closed and locked. If you arrive too late to set up, you will have to organize your booth or table after the doors are opened the next day. There are no exceptions to this rule. On Thursday afternoon we will have an unofficial opening of the Trade Show from 3:00 to 5:00.
- HOURS OF THE TRADE SHOW: On Friday, March 5, 2021, and Saturday, March 6, 2021, the doors will open for exhibitors at 8:00 a.m. and for the public at 8:30 a.m. The doors will closed and locked on both Thursday and Friday at 5:00 p.m.
- TEAR DOWN OF BOOTHS: Tear down will begin Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm for most exhibitors. For those needing a forklift, tear down will be Sunday, March 7, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. and must be completed by noon. Forklift operation will be allowed from 8 a.m. til 10 a.m. only. Vehicles that will be loaded by the forklift must be in line by 8 a.m.
- ELECTRICITY: Electricity is available at $30.00 for the show. If you have requested and paid for electricity, there will be one 110 standard power outlet (which does not include extension cord) at your space. ELECTRICITY BILLED OUT AFTER THE SHOW WILL BE AT $40.00. If you have special electrical requirements please contact Steve Ames at the Samoset 207-594-2511. Arrangements must be made two weeks prior to the show.
- STORAGE: No available storage at the Samoset is available prior to Thursday, Mar. 4, 2021. Shipping address to the Samoset is 220 Warrenton St., Rockport, ME 04856.
- EXHIBIT HALL REQUIREMENTS: Any exhibit that has equipment that uses oil, hydraulic fluid, etc., should have a protective material, such as cardboard or a tarp, placed between the exhibit and the floor surface. This is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Any automobiles or exhibits that use gasoline must be completely drained before entering the building. Heavy exhibits that would require a forklift (or engine hoist) to move it into the building should be left on a pallet.
It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to contact Chilloa & make payment for the forklift and the operator. Pre-payment for forklift services is required. Any exhibitor using a forklift to move an exhibit must also have an employee from the Samoset maintenance department available during the move to ensure there is no surface damage to the floor from the forklift. Forklift operation 8-10 a.m. only for both setup and tear down.
Vehicles that will be loaded by the forklift during tear down must be in line by 8 a.m.
INSURANCE: Liability insurance of no less than $50,000 property damage and $1,000,000 personal injury, naming the MFF as a certificate holder, in companies authorized to do business in Maine must be obtained by Exhibitor at its own cost and expense. Exhibitor shall provide MFF with evidence of insurance before entering the exhibition premises.
Without prior proof of insurance, Exhibitors will not be allowed to set up.